Set up a reservation using the form below
Trail Ride Rules
1. Everyone under 10 must be ponied; Riders under 12 may be ponied if the guides deem necessary.
2. All children must be over 6 to ride.
3. There is a max of 5 riders (plus our staff/guides) per ride. The lesson/ Trail combo has a max of 3 riders.
4. There is a 220 pound weight limit per riding; There are limited horses that can carry 200+ pounds.
5. All riders must be in full length pants and closed toed shoes to ride. Jeans and boots are perfect but tennis shoes will work as well.
6. You must have a reservation for a trail ride.
7. Please bring cash or check with you for your ride.
8. Everyone under 18 must wear a helmet.
9. All trail rides are in a single file line, one rider per horse. Beginners are welcome!
10. If you need to cancel a trail ride you must let us know via text, call (voicemail), or email at least 48 hours prior to your ride. If not, you will be asked to pay for your ride. If inclement weather occurs we will close the trails and you will not be asked to pay for your ride.
Approximately 20-30 minutes
$20 per person
Approximately 45 minutes-1 hour
$35 per person
Allow for 10 to 15 minutes to get mounted and saddles adjusted.
Trail & Lesson Combo:
Approximately 1 hour and a half
$75 per person
Perfect for beginners and advanced riders alike!
Beginner riders can learn basic riding skills in a lesson environment and then use those skills on the trails. More advanced riders can practice in the arena in a lesson and then go faster than a walk on the trails. *Please note these rides are longer than our typical reservations and must be booked further in advance*
Please read before booking a ride
There is a max 220 pound limit for riding. There are limited horses available that can carry more than 200 pounds. Approximate weights for all riders must be given when booking a reservation.
How many riders can I have?
There is a maximum of 4-5 riders per group depending on experience level, weights, ages, etc. You must let us know weights, number of adults, number of kids, and experience levels when booking.
The Trail/ Lesson combo has a max of 3 riders.
Riders Under 12
Any child under the age of 10 must be ponied. Ponying is the practice of leading one horse while riding another. The child will be on their own horse with their own saddle and reins, just being led by one of our trail guides. Any child under the age of 12 may be ponied. Anyone over the age of 12 wishing to be ponied, please speak to our trails guide before your ride. There is a maximum of 2 riders under 10 per ride.
Children must be at least 6 years old and able to hold onto a saddle in order to ride. We also recommend shorter rides for everyone under 8. No children can ride with their parents on the same horse. One rider per horse.
Please bring cash or check with you when you come ride.
You must have a reservation to go on a trail ride.